Life’s lessons are a beautiful gift, but they don’t always come wrapped in a shiny, red bow. Sometimes tragedy brings us wisdom. Sometimes joy does. Other times we stumble upon life-changing lessons when we least expect to.
If you’re ready to live your life to the very fullest, these 15 wise quotes are a great place to start.
1. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.
2. Short cuts make long delays.
3. No matter how hard you kick, no matter how high you get, you can’t go all the way around.
4. But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try.
5. You can’t wait around for something to become good, it either is, or isn’t.
6. “Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.”―Paulo Coelho
7. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ―Maya Angelou
8. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ―C. S. Lewis
9. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” ―Denis Waitley
10. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” ―Oprah Winfrey
11. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” ―Søren Kierkegaard