Real Man Sayings and Quotes
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old real man quotes, real man sayings, and real man proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. Treat her like you’re still trying to win her, and that’s how you’ll never lose her. A real man will remind his woman daily to why she fell in love with him.
2. Only a real man is able to stick to just one woman and treat her special, always.
3. A real man don’t call the plumbers. If he gonna call himself a man, he needs to know how to fix it, on the spot
4. A real man can use power, rather than let power use him.
5. A man who brags about satisfying 30 women is immature. A real man is one who can satisfy the same woman for 30 years.
Dorian “Doc” Paskowitz
7. Real men don’t buy girls-they protect them. We’re recruiting real men who have the courage to stand up against this issue.
8. Manhood is defined and decided by the ability to nurture and to protect, by the capability to provide and to sustain.
9. Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known.
10. “A real man won’t date the most beautiful girl in the world – he’ll date the girl that makes his world beautiful.” –
11. “The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” -Elbert Hubbard
12. “No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.” – Unknown
13. “A good boyfriend loves his girl with all heart. He isn’t afraid to point to his girl in front of his friends and say: That’s my baby.” – Anonymous
14. “A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He’s careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.” – Anonymous
15. “Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” – Chuck Norris
16. “The first step to be a good man is this: You must deeply feel the burden of the stones some else [is] carrying.” – Mehmet Murat ildan