There is literally nothing worse than thinking that your husband is unfaithful to you. I mean, you think you are in a love match with someone with whom you will spend the rest of your life.
If you ever found out they actually had a lover and was participating in an unadulterated affair, it would break your heart, right? I know for sure it would break mine.
Same goes for the woman in this story, who vented her anger in a Facebook message to the mistress herself.
This is totally shocking and when you read it, your jaw will be on the floor – really, it’s gobsmacking!
Take a look below:
Thanks so much for leaving those little bite marks all over my husband’s chest the other night. I really appreciate it, girl! You have set me and my kids free!
As a reward for your thoughtful services to our family, I’m offering you, my husband, for keeps! Should you choose to claim your prize, please pay attention to the following rules:
1. You must support him financially. He will be responsible for supporting our two children and alimony for me since I have spent the last 10 years of my life raising these kids. So forget about his money, honey, it’s mine!
2. You will have to clothe him. Look, this crazy thing has happened! The other day, when he came out of the shower and I saw all those cute little “love bites”, a huge black hole appeared in our bedroom. It was the craziest thing! All of his clothing got sucked in, so you can outfit him any way you choose. Buy some leather pants, maybe a leash, whatever you want, girlfriend.
3. You have to say goodbye to him every weekend. This time is scheduled for supervised visits with his children.
4. You have to say goodbye to a real [email protected] life. You know, I know you did not sleep with him last night. Since his back injury five years ago, his p.e.n.i.s has not worked properly. The only way for him to even attempt arousal is with a little blue pill. Even then, you get only two minutes, three minutes tops. Most of the time he won’t even try. So stock up on those batteries, sweetheart! It’s nerve damage and cannot be fixed, so you’ll have to deal with it just like I did.
5. You will never return him to me. I will not take him back or let him in my home. He had a great thing going here, and he threw it all away with you. You can try, but I sincerely doubt that you’ll ever live up to what we had.
6. You have to accept it when he blames you for all of this. Look, he told me, while he was begging for forgiveness with tears streaming down his face, that you laughed and said, “I hope your wife will see my bites.” Well, your wish came true, honey, and he’s pissed, severely pissed… at you.
7. And last, but not least, this is more of a friendly warning than a rule. I will make it my mission in life to take up all of his time with the prettiest stuff I can think of just to spite you. I will work to hurt him and you to the degree that my kids are hurting right now. He will smile and deal with it for me and the kids, but then will spend hours every day complaining to you about it. And in case you were wondering, I feel completely justified doing this.
So thanks again, Carla! You’ve shown me that 13 years and two children were no match for you and your adorable little bite marks. I accept defeat and applaud you on a man well won… HE’S ALL YOURS!