Here are 17 things you should know about loving someone who keeps their heart so closely guarded:
1. Money, good looks, advanced degrees, and material success do not impress her. Kindness and authenticity do.
2. She will nurture you like no one else.
3. Be gentle with her. She will take flight at the slightest hint of danger.
4. Her capacity for empathy runs deeper than most.
5. Flowers and expensive gifts are more likely to make her suspicious than sweep her off her feet.
6. She appreciates your flaws.
7. She’s a little bit crazy. Give in to it. Let her insanity make you come alive.
8. She is not comfortable when she has to depend on you – even for a simple ride to the airport.
9. It takes courage for her to show you a piece of her heart. Push for too much too soon, and she will shut you out.
10. She may think too much and share too little.
11. There are places in her soul she may never share with you – and that’s okay. She doesn’t love you any less.
12. She will run from a relationship that is moving too fast. Let her be the one to set the pace.
13. She doesn’t tell you everything. It’s not fair, but it is her right.
14. You might never truly understand her.
15. She struggles to ask for help. When she does, be kind.
16. You don’t earn her trust with a single act. You need to prove your trustworthiness with continuous action and reliability.
17. Although you can not earn her trust in a single moment, you can lose it in one.